TOON - The RPG (demo) TOON - The RPG (demo)

Augh! I knew I missed it!

Curses! I just got to play this! My damn computers been down!! -_-' But I knew you would've submitted something! Augh! But, anyways, the game is great! I like all the stats and statistics, and the art is great! Of course, it is just a demo..but, a suggestion? Maybe get some good loops, to lower the size

Hope to hear from you soon!

~*~Danny~*~

T0MMY responds:

I got some really short music loops for the game to save on memory. The most I can hope for is some really good code optimization so I don't go over the 5 meg max.
Don't worry, you'll be hearing something from me soon.
Thanks for writing!

-T0MMY

Mario Flash Party! 1 bĂȘta Mario Flash Party! 1 bĂȘta

Pretty good!

I like it! Of course, no one can expect an online-multiplayer flash game, but, its good. A suggestion, would be that you could put characters and people would play with a character they wanted, and ou'd see who'd win! Of course, as we all know, actionscript isn't easy...=D

Kill Tricky Kill Tricky

Sweet! I'm not the type to hate,

BUT I HATE THAT DAMN CLOWN!! *Growls "I thought he actually made a real "Alien Hominid 2!" But nooooooo that stupid clown was up instead!! And what the hell is up with the penis?!? I mean, damn! Thats sick! Well, liked the game, good job, or maybe I just liked it 'cause I hate the clown ;)

~DannyBoi~

Marios Adventures! Marios Adventures!

Nice!

Great drawing's, background was a bit flat, storyling good, style was great overall good job keep it up!

MD-CHIS responds:

thanks..! we will inprove on the drawings soon but 1 more lelvel to go witch will be very successful we hope and i might be a longer level with kooper at the end..!!! its where you have to save marios brother..! so i hope you injoy it..!

Hurt The Cheesel Head Hurt The Cheesel Head

Eh.....

Ok....Not that funny...2 buttons don't work...and no sound...but other then that great job

the skullkid the skullkid

You rule!

Great job and great game! can't wait for your next submisiion!

~DannyBoi~

MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2 MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2

Great!

You biously are wayyyyy better then me at flash great job! Truly amazing!

Alex Chiu Mario Game v2 Alex Chiu Mario Game v2

DUDE YOU ROCK!

Great Game!!!!

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Funny as hell...

,Mabye you could add the smaurai form samurai asshole and his special could be a slice taht covers the hole screen or mabye a video game pardoy char.

Limbs of Fury Limbs of Fury

Great Job!!!!!!!

Absoulutly Amazing! keep it up!