MaryKate Olsen's Anorexia MaryKate Olsen's Anorexia

It was interesting..

I liked it. For the most part. Though I wondered why if Mary-Kate was anorexic, why was she asking for food? Still, I laughed. The art definitely seemed rushed, but I sure wish I could put in that many details.

Anywho, good try. And take your time. =P

Hey Ya - Clock Style Hey Ya - Clock Style

A bit off, but I liked it.

The art was good, though the animation and sync were way off. I found myself trying to see what part of the song went with what part of the movie! But snyc is hard, and music video's are even harder, plus you tried.

Adventures of Link & X Adventures of Link & X

Great!

Your obviously very talented. Was this your first? Good use of sprites, music and animation. Not to mention funny and long

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Repeative, but catchy =D

Personally, I was one of the morons who waited 10 minutes for it to end XD

I'll be humming 'badger badger badger' 'till the day I die

Great Work!

THE MATRIX- simulation THE MATRIX- simulation

So good it seems stolen =D

I'll admit, when I saw the stick at the loading screen, I was a tad dissapointed, but that all changed the seconed the whole 'program' thing started. The animation was top-notch, and it was very well drawn. (Plus the music went great with it)

Faint Faint

Good idea; bad video

I loved the song, and I was expecting much more. This was just a bunch of backgrounds, silouhette's, and characters moving thier mouths, not equal to the words. And it really didn't do the video justice. Though it had emotion, I don't think a bunch of people singing in front of backgrounds, potrayed the image Linkin Park was going for. Nice try, but, you should have made a video based of the song, videos like this don't ever really mean anything. But, I did like the graphics, and your style.

Good Lick

Legends of Hamurai Legends of Hamurai

Loved it!

The art style was great, and so was just about anything! The animation, even with all the slow-motion stuff, still wasn't too slow, though, the arrow scene seemed un-nessicarily long..=D The on;y thing I had a kind of problem was, was the lack of voice/text, and story. I really don't think you should consider this an episode. With some nice music, it'd make a great introuction or ending..^_^

Keep up the good work!

Megaman's Buster 2 Megaman's Buster 2

Interesting ^_^

Say, I was wondering, is this supposed to be some kind of trend? Like, a bunch of people making flash about what they would do? I was hoping, that way I could make my own flash..^__^ Just checking first, though..

Good luck to you!

Kid-Spike responds:

It's not a trend, it's just a little something i thought of. This is my own original idea. I'd take it as a threat should anyone else do this cuz i'm newb at flash and i'll prolly get shown up.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

I laughed, I cried, I wished it wouldn't end

This was the best movie I'd ever seen, (Both part one and two) Nothing was left out, wether it was action, humor, suspense, or drama, thsi movie had it all. And, your ability to stir emotions was amazing! I went from normal, to quite sad at the end. But, of course Randy Solem, you, will go down, in history as an animator

Keep uo the good work!

Navahls Anime Intro Navahls Anime Intro

Well..

It was fairly good, (in content) and creative. The animation, style, and other things could use some tweaking. You'll have to get your basics down first, such as streaming, fading, tweens, and, use of the Onion Skin may help. My advice: Look up some tutorials.

Good Luck!

navahl999 responds:

thanks ill keep that in mind..,
itll help, ill look at what onion skins are since i havent a clue on that, usually im making people avatars.